In an ever-changing IT landscape, personal-device indulgence through BYOD (bring your own device) is pushing forward new desktop deployment solutions and management features like virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI). There’s also a growing push to move services, infrastructure and platform to the cloud.
Exchange MVP J. Peter Bruzzese believes this is the future of IT, however at the present, it’s another matter entirely.
In this free on-demand webinar, you will learn more about alternative solutions to VDI (like IDV) and the reasons you would want to pursue those alternatives. You’ll also hear about “convergence,” which is a fancy word for “keeping your infrastructure in-house and out of the cloud.” Radical thinking? Perhaps—or perhaps Bruzzese refuses to drink the Kool-Aid that cloud/virtualization folks have been dishing out.
Fast paced, entertaining and informative, this webinar is guaranteed to save you money and help the environment (well, OK, it probably won’t do that).
Be sure to check out J. Peter Bruzzese’s latest TrainSignal course, Exchange Server 2013 Administration Training.
More Related Posts
- Cloud Computing 101: Private vs Public Cloud
- Using File Classification Infrastructure to Improve Security, Save Money, and Manage Data
- 3 Screens and a Cloud: What is Cloud Computing?
- Do Cloud Computing Providers Need Standards? | Part 1
- Cloud Computing 101: What “The Cloud” Really Is and Is It Right For You