- Topics Mentioned
- Microsoft System Center
In this video, from my new System Center Data Protection Manager 2010 Training I’ll show you how you can recover your entire server after a disaster using DPM. Bare Metal Recovery (BMR) is a great feature supported on Windows Server 2008 and Server 2008 R2 that allows you to recover when you have an unbootable machine, hardware failure, when you’re migrating to new hardware or if a disaster has struck your server. In fact, BMR is not only the best solution in these situation, but it might be your only solution.
In this video, we’ll go over the Bare Metal Recovery process before diving into the real-world demonstration where I’ll walk you through performing a Bare Metal Recovery in System Center Data Protection Manager 2010.
If you enjoy this video and would like to learn more, then make sure to check out my new System Center Data Protection Manager 2010 Training which is full of useful tips and tricks on how to best protect your organization from disasters with SCDPM 2010.
More Related Posts
- Microsoft System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2
- Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM 70-403) Exam Guide
- Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM 70-400) Exam Guide
- Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM Exam 70-401) Certification Guide
- Virtual Server – Revolution in Data Center