- Topics Mentioned
- Operating System(s):
- Server 2008
If you’re thinking about making the move to Server 2008 or want to learn more about it, then you’ve found the best place to start! I created this free 6 hour introductory video series for people just like you.
This free mini-course is divided into 10 lessons and covers the essentials of Server 2008. We’ll focus on a lot of new features that have been included or updated in the new Windows Server version. Now remember, this is a 6 hour course, so I can’t cover everything there is to know about Server ’08, but this training will give you a pretty good start and you’ll pick up a lot of good skills.
Here’s what we’ll cover in this free intro to Windows Server 2008 training:
- Video 1: Welcome to Windows Server 2008 Essentials
- Video 2: How to Install Server 2008 and Active Directory
- Video 3: Active Directory Users and Groups in Server 2008
- Video 4: Windows Server Core and DHCP Servers in Server 2008
- Video 5: Windows Server 2008 File and Print Servers
- Video 6: Server 2008 RODC – Read Only Domain Controllers
- Video 7: IIS 7 Web Servers
- Video 8: Windows Server 2008 Terminal Services
- Video 9: WDS – Windows Deployment Services
- Video 10: MCITP Certifications: Exam requirements and upgrade paths
Learn more about Active Directory Networks, certificate services, high availability tools and more with Windows Server 2008 Enterprise Administrator Training.