Service profiles and identity pools make the deployment of blades and servers in UCS incredibly powerful, yet flexible. In this video from Implementing Cisco Unified Computing System training, Jason Nash walks through using KVM console to associate service profiles to UCS server blades.
More Related Posts
- Acronis Adds a Cloud Based Disaster Recovery Service
- Free Pizza and The Importance of Customer Service in the IT Field
- New Training Release: Implementing Cisco Unified Computing System Training
- Simplify Routing with Subnetting: How to Organize Your Network Into Smaller Subnets
- Investing in Cisco Smart Business Communications